Happy Hump day!
As promised, I have something super yummy for you all today. I dug into my arsenal of very, very delicious and very, very popular recipes and what I decided to share with you guys is…
(drum roll please)
My famous Spinach dip!
My loved ones and friends will tell you how yummy (and addictive) this dip is…. it is cheesy and creamy and prefect, especially with the crunchy crostini that I serve with it. It’s easy to make and it is a huge crowd pleaser, so give it a try and let me know what you think!
Here is the recipe…
- Once the sour cream and cream cheese is melted add the shredded Parmesan and Manchego cheese. Mix thoroughly to incorporate.
- Once the cheese is incorporated add your sautéed spinach, mix well.
- Season with old bay and salt/white pepper—be sure to taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- In a shallow bowl mix all the spices/herbs and the olive oil
- Dip each slice of bread in the mix coating with olive oil and spice mix
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes until golden brown
- Serve along side the Spinach dip for dipping and enjoy!
Find the printable recipe here.
Enjoy the rest of your week, we'll see you back here on Friday for "What's for Dinner".
Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to follow our blog for all kinds of insider tips, recipes, photos, local restaurant reviews and lots of other tidbits of information!